It’s no secret that Genesis is one of the most preferred WordPress theme frameworks on the market and for good reason.
- Genesis was built with the idea of security first. Most other themes or frameworks never even consider security when creating their software.
- It’s fast. Customizations are quick and of course, the Genesis theme framework is designed to load quickly too.
- SEO baked in. Genesis has many SEO features included in the framework and it’s also compatible with SEO plugins if you prefer to use one.
- Mobile, responsive. This is probably a given since it is 2019, but it’s a must-have feature and Genesis has you covered.
- For WordPress and programming professionals the code is clean and elegant. This makes customizations and advanced functionality a breeze.
Unless you are writing a theme from scratch, it’s always a good idea to create a child theme for your design and customizations. When working on Genesis this is an absolute must because you won’t get far working on the core Genesis framework. You have to use the sample child theme.
Here at WP Child Themes, we’ve taken care of leaning out the Genesis sample child theme as well as adding a few things to the core functionality to help you get started a little faster.
Generate your Genesis child theme here on WP Child Themes today.